For full consideration, please apply by 8/26/2018, 11:59 pm (MT). Interested applicants must submit a cover letter which addresses how professional experiences align with identified required and preferred qualifications of the position, a current resume, a link to a digital portfolio (included in a document uploaded to the “Other” slot under required documents), and contact information for 3 professional references. Applicants needing assistance or accommodations may contact Emily Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 491-4703. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Jansen.
References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, computer-mediated/digital communication, public relations, marketing, or broadcast journalism with a minimum of three years of digital media experience OR Bachelor’s degree in unrelated field with a minimum of five years experience in digital media
• Demonstrated experience developing dynamic content for digital platforms, including videos and photos for web and social media, as demonstrated through a portfolio
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Demonstrated working knowledge of video filming and editing software
• Demonstrated experience working with people from different backgrounds (e.g. race, culture, gender, etc.)
• Master of Science/Art degree
• Journalism or media relations experience
• Experience in higher education
• Experience with digital signs and Four Winds software
• Knowledge of UX/UI for web and/or content management systems
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Ability to write scripts and content for digital media
• Experience supervising full-time and/or student employees
Powered by Journalismnext